13chats is a convenient online service for marketers, sales representatives, and support teams that allows you to increase sales by automating communication with online chats, smart widgets, and chatbots.
13chats was founded in 2020 and it is a member of the SendPulse group of companies. The main office is located in Chernihiv, Ukraine.
In the basic free plan for 13chats, the user has access to all service functionality. The new service differs from SendPulse by the list of features and pricing options.
The main differences between SendPulse and 13chats
- Extended functionality and more communication channels. 13chats is focused on the rapid implementation of messenger marketing for small and medium-sized businesses. Inside the panel, there are three tools that complement and enhance each other: online chats, smart widgets for sending automatic messages based on user behavior, and a chatbot builder with an option to send Facebook campaigns. SendPulse helps you keep in touch with your customers via email, web push notifications, and SMS. The platform also has its own landing page designer and CRM system.
- Free plan features. 13chats’ large free plan is designed for teams of up to 5 people. All of the functions of the service are available in it, including, segmentation, creating of any number of chatbots, analytics, quick replies, and notes about chats. The free plan has the following limitations: the number of unique website visitors per month — 10,000, scripts — 5, messages — 10,000, online users — 10. The free SendPulse plan is designed for one user without the ability to use tags or save segments. You can create 3 chatbots and send 10,000 messages across all of your bots. The functions of the email service will also be available: sending up to 15,000 emails to 500 contacts from your mailing list.
- Automation. SendPulse aims at automating communication with your existing contact base using the Automation 360 system. It allows you to send emails automatically to improve your user experience and increase sales. 13chats focuses on meaningful interactions with your audience: personalization, micro-segmentation, encouraging visitors to interact with your chat. For example, sending automated trigger messages to your online chat helps increase engagement and future sales.
- Detailed statistics. To improve your email strategy, SendPulse allows you to track email opens by country, device, and browser, as well as monitor the number of clicks. In 13chats, statistics are available for widget views, the number of chats, engaged visitors, and subscribers collected by a specific script. Also, team members can analyze audience activity by the project.
- 24/7 multichannel support. The SendPulse Customer Support team responds 24/7 via a live chat on the website, by email, or by phone. 13chats support is available seven days a week in the chat on the website, by email, or in instant messengers.
Last Updated: 29.09.2021