Integration with Plerdy
Plerdy is a CRO and SEO platform that provides users with eight products: heatmaps, pop-up forms, NPS polls, reviews, an SEO-Checker, user session records, conversion funnels, sales performance, and event and goals tracker. With the help of these products, users can improve their conversion rate, usability, and SEO performance of their site.
With Plerdy, you can configure pop-up forms to collect email addresses and phone numbers. Then, you can configure an integration with SendPulse to automate the process and save time when exporting leads and contacts to your SendPulse account.
What Functions Are Available
- Manually exporting subscribers from Plerdy to SendPulse.
- Automatically syncing new users, leads, and contacts.
How To Set Up Auto Sync
- Log in to SendPulse, create a mailing list, and copy the ID from the address bar.
- Copy the ID and Secret from your SendPulse account settings in the "API" tab.
- Log in to Plerdy and go to the “Forms & Feedback” > “Email API” section. Select the "SendPulse" section.
- Activate the integration into Plerdy. To do this, check the box next to "Use SendPulse."
- Fill in the fields with the corresponding values for your API ID and Secret, and the mailing list ID.
- Select a form, the leads or contacts that use your form will be automatically added to the mailing list you linked in the previous step.
- Click the "Save" button.
After saving the settings, Plerdy will automatically export contacts to the correct mailing list.
How To Set Up Manual Export
- Repeat steps 1 to 6.
- Click the "Export" button.
Manual export allows you to export contacts from the desired form yourself at the right time for you.
Sign up withSign in with Facebook Sign in with Google