Account owner is a user status that allows a user to implement changes within the account. The account owner has access to the sections "Security," "Email Service," and "API."
In this SendPulse video, you'll get to know how to distribute user access levels in our service.
The Account Owner has the Following Privileges:
- creating, editing, and deleting email templates;
- creating mailings;
- changing the pricing plan;
- viewing the payment history;
- paying for various services;
- analyzing the mailings according to statistic reports;
- creating split tests and autoresponders;
- creating mailing lists, archives, and subscription forms.
The account owner can invite users to the account and give them access to the different sections mentioned above. In order to outsource the complex process of email marketing to different specialists, (i.e. designer, accountant, marketing analyst, or others) the account owner can establish forbidden access, and limit user access to specific sections. This is done to prevent leakage or dissemination of information. The account owner can assign the status of "designer," "accountant," "analytic," "editor," "manager," or "superman" to their users.
Read this article to learn more about user access levels that the account owner can give.
Last Updated: 21.03.2023